Commercial and Industrial Roof Maintenance Program
C. Stevens Roofing adds a much needed and acclaimed extension to the companies roofing division.
We can now offer annual roof maintenance packages for : -
- Commercial Buildings
- Local Authorities
- Large Domestic Housing
- Housing Associations
- Letting and Buy To Let
- Listed and Period Properties
- Full Detailed Report of the roofs description and condition
- Recommendations or specifications on how to prolong the life of the roof
- Photographic evidence of any defects found
- Complete gutter clearance
- Minor repairs
- Skylights cleaned
- Guaranteed within 48hrs in case of emergency
Simply select the appropriate package below and send us your roofing enquiry either by phoning us on 0800 0474014 or using the enquiry form.
Roof systems can deteriorate over time from normal wear, severe weather, building movement and improper design or construction. Any roof repairs not dealt with after the first signs of failure can result in increased damage to the building envelope and interior finishes. This can lead to the loss of occupant productivity and cause disruption in client services. Failures of structural integrity can endanger occupant safety.
Regular inspections of building roof systems will lead to early detection of roof problems, protection of Government capital assets, and maintenance of safe working environments for building occupants.
- To determine if the roof system is performing according to its intended function
- To identify signs of weakness, deterioration or hazard
- To identify needed repairs
- Inspect exterior for continuity of roof covering, deterioration of fascias, gutters and soffits and performance of flashings
- Inspect interior finishes (ceilings and walls) for signs of water penetration, frost buildup and structural distress
- Record and report inspection findings
- Initiate maintenance and repair projects
All work undertaken by C Stevens Roofing is covered :
Find Out More
Having a roof maintenance program is the fundamental key to achieving maximum roof life with minimal problems
Your roof protects you and your capital investment in your home. It is subject to constant wear and deterioration. Nothing lasts forever and the life span of the average roof is far less than the main infrastructure of the house.
C. Stevens Roofing can offer peace of mind and the essential on-going maintenance that is essential for the integrity and longevity of your roof.
Call us to Discuss
If you would like to discuss your roofing maintenance requirements please contact C. Stevens Roofing on any of the numbers below.
Freephone - 0800 0474014
Solihull - 0121 733 1276
Balsall Common - 01676 535290
Kenilworth - 01926 485525
Coventry - 02476 692696
All work undertaken by C. Stevens Roofing is covered by clear, written guarantees
including workmanship and material, to give you added confidence. Our guarantee is
backed by a long established reputation in the business and is respected and valued
by works professionals throughout the county.
Insurance Backed Guarantees helping you to protect your investment. Although home improvement
is one of the safest forms of financial investment, there is one pitfall that can be
Most contractors issue a guarantee for the work they have undertaken, we are no different.
However, thousands of contractors cease to trade each year.
If your chosen contractor ceased to trade HomePro will match the terms of the contractors